25.8.16

My FabrikK Styles - Vol.02 - Cloudy




Hello Everyone!
It has been a while since the last time I could have posted. I have many styles waiting to be posted. I just cannot find time to choose and edit the photos. I think it is beacuse of the summer. :)
It is summer time, however it keeps raining in Istanbul. Right now it is cloudy, just like my hand painted t-shirt!
I like using fun t-shirts with shorts (good for the summer) and chic heels. It is like you have everything on you in a balanced way. I like it. And you don't have to wait for a wedding or an important event to wear your beloved classy shoes.
I hope you like it.
Kisses!


Herkese Merhaba!
Biraz uzun zaman oldu sanki en son stil paylaşımımdan beri. Bir sürü de fotoğraf var düzenlenmeyi bekleyen. Ama yetişemiyorum bir türlü. Yaz yüzünden galiba. :)
Evet şu anda yaz, ama İstanbul'da yağmur yağıyor sürekli. Hatta şu anda da hava bulutlu, aynen el boyaması t-shirt'üm gibi!
Eğlenceli t-shirtleri şort ve abiye topuklularla giymeyi seviyorum. Dengeli bir şekilde bunları bir araya getirince hoşuma gidiyor. Hem de bu tarz ayakkabılarınızı, ki eminim sevdiğiniz ayakkabılardır, giymek için bir düğün ya da önemli bir kokteyli beklemeniz gerekmiyor.
Umarım beğenmişsinizdir.
Öptüm!



T-shirt: FabrikK
Shorts/ Şort: Koton.







  
                                                                                                Photos by/ Fotoğraflar: F. A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...